Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Veiled in your security

Velied in your security
Lost in all the meanings
Rage against society without a remedy


Who can climb the highest tree
or claim the sky as his property?
Under your skin is the fear of the unknown

What you know you follow you weave it along as you go
from shadown to shadow avoiding the heat waves
Keeping a cool face
Not knowing where you`re going
So you gotta have faith
Faith in something, something you can relate to
something you can experience
Cause without the experience it`s just a dead religion

Me I think I better give up before I give in
To all the despair that I see and I imagine
Treat me like a king and maybe I`ll see clearly that it`s all for
that one purpose not just a feeling

What can you do when the sun goes down?
Believe it will rise again and hold onto your crown
Cuz life won`t make you remember all the victories and the laughter
The things that you made when you were little,
or things that you treasure
Hold on tight and pass through the night
because your securities fade when you close your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment